Major Trends that exist in QSR Industry-
1. Increase in the share of Organized Players post COVID19.
2. Increasing Participation from Online Travel Agents and Increase in Commissions charged by them.
3. Asset Light model gaining market share with Management and Franchised Contracts
4. Disruptive Models – Oyo, AirBnB, Hostels, Coliving gaining market share.
Major Risks faced by the Industry includes –
1. Disruptive Business models gaining market share – Oyo, AirBnb, Hostels, Co-living.
2. Cyclical movements within the Industry.
3. Increased Competition within the Industry.
4. COVID related factors that may put many hotel companies out of business.
5. Risk of excessive debt on books.
The market size of Credit Rating Industry in India is directly related to the size of the overall bond market. The Credit Rating Industry Size should be understood as a percentage of overall bond market.
FY20 Bonds Issued in India – 309,332 (INR Billion)
Revenue of top 3 rating agencies in India from Rating and allied services in FY20 – Rs. 1002 crores.
Major Trends observed in the Exchange industry are:
1. Shift from physical to digital assets
2. Decrease in Investments in FDs, Bonds & cash.
3. Rise in Mutual Fund Investments
4. Rise in outstanding corporate bonds
5. Rise in global annual future & options volume
6. Rise in global commodity derivative market
7. Shift in Equity Cash Segment & Equity Derivative Segment turnover from BSE to NSE
8. Increasing contribution of trading from Tier-2 cities