Industry Seems to be in Growth Stage. This is because the following characteristics are evident in the Industry –
1. Rapid Growth in Sales
2. Product Suite Enhancements
3. Increase in Profits
4. Increase in Competition
5. Strengthening Distribution Channel
6. Investment Entering the Industry
Customer Segments for Exchange industry in India can be divided as –
1. Instrument type – cash, currency, bond, commodities and so on.
2. Different Participant types – Proprietary, Retail and Institutional Market Participants.
3. Sector wise Issuers – finance, infra, manufacturing etc
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd – High Fixed Investment but met by internal cash generation
Westlife Developement – High Capital Investment
Burger King India – Very high Fixed Investment
Industry generally needs to keep investing cash to open new stores. Mature companies generate higher free cash flow as compared to younger ones.