Major Risks faced by the Industry includes –
1. Disruptive Business models gaining market share – Oyo, AirBnb, Hostels, Co-living.
2. Cyclical movements within the Industry.
3. Increased Competition within the Industry.
4. COVID related factors that may put many hotel companies out of business.
5. Risk of excessive debt on books.
Factors that indicate a healthy growth in the Exchange industry are
1. Increase in number of listed companies
2. Shift from physical assets to financial assets (eg. mutual funds)
3. Increase retail participation
4. Govt approval for EPFO to invest in equity market
5. Growth of data related business
6. Development of corporate bond market
7. Development of International Exchange
Demand for Express Logistics is directly related to the sectors that they are serving and the health of these sectors. So, demand is linked to –
1. Automobile and its parts
4. Apparel and Lifestyle
5. Industrial Equipment
On the supply side, the lead time for new supply in transportation is very low, however, in warehousing, it takes time.